2023 Membership Campaign Begins
September 20, 2022 - March 31, 2023
The 2023 Membership Renewal Campaign has begun. Look for an email Sept. 20 with your personalized auto-login information. Just click the link in the email and it will take you directly to your TMAA account to renew your dues. (Note: Please do not forward this email to colleagues – it is personalized to your account.)
Alliance members now have three ways to renew memberships:
- Go online to www.texmedalliance.org. (Click on the blue “Renew” button in the upper-right corner if you’re a current member.)
- Call the TMA Knowledge Center at (800) 880-7955 with credit card information.
- Mail an application form or paper statement with a check to TMA Alliance, 401 W. 15th St., Austin, TX 78701.
We have set the billing schedule for the 2023 membership year. Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- As with last year, we will be using both email and mailed membership statements to remind people to renew.
- Members on auto-renewal will receive a reminder that their billing will go through on Oct. 2.
- Physician members will not receive TMAA membership statements until January 2023.
Please note the dates below and let your members know that they can expect to see their 2023 billing statements around these times in the current alliance year:
Sept. 20: Renewal email to all current members
Oct. 2: Auto-renewal
Oct. 11: First mailed invoice (includes TMAA brochure)
Oct. 18: Renewal email reminder
Nov. 2: Auto-renewal (if the initial charge failed)
Nov. 29: Renewal email reminder
Dec. 13: Second mailed invoice
Jan. 17: Email reminder (first statement for physicians)
Feb. 21: Final email reminder
Feb. 28: Final mailed invoice
Mar. 31: Drop date